tirsdag 17. juli 2012

DOING SOME GARDENING!

Yeeey!
Suddelnly it is allowed to get into the flower beds!
I have wanted to play there for a long time, but mom has always said "no" and lifted me out of it again!
Now mom stands in the middle of the flower bed herself, removing weeds, and I am coming to help her!


Yes, I can help mom, and do what she does. One bends over, grabs some green stuff, and tears it off!



Just like this!


No!!! Not again! I can help you get rid of that green stuff and the flowers too! Please..? 



 Okay, I can stay out here then.. Let me help you with this one!


Hmm.. This red one - would really like to rip out that too..


Where shall I take all this? In the compost heap? Ooh, it's heavy!


Here I come with another one!


Think the flower bed looks good now!


I've done a great job! Now I can run around having fun! Yeehaw!

-Divo :)





2 kommentarer:

  1. Hey :) Divo is sooo cute! I just fell in love with him <3
    what kind of a dog is ist? :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Thinderella! Thank you for your sweet comment! Divo's mother is a mix of Lhasa Apso/Maltese, and his father is a pomeranian. He will probably get about 3,5 - 4 kilos when he is gown up. Now he is about 1,3 kilos :)

    SvarSlett