onsdag 4. juli 2012

FLOWER FAVOR!

Summer has come to our garden, and flowers are everywhere!
Most of the day I run around, sniffing the flowers and finding sticks or cones to bite on :)

Now I've been asked to pose with the flowers on a few pictures. I find this situation a bit embarrassing, since I am quite a tough little guy, playing football and everything! Anyway, I'm also the sweetest and nicest little puppy, so I decided to do my mom this little favor :) But please, don't laugh at me!

Looks like I have a garland of daisies on my head!

Even I can't resist the smell of roses..

Haha, mom you have put me right in the flower bed!

Mom, don't you remember, we have done violets before!

Ah, roses again! Can just as well enjoy the scent!

Are you happy now, mom? You got your pictures?
Good, I'll go and play for a while again! Football, where are you?

-Divo :)

1 kommentar:

  1. Divo You look so cute ..with this flower I love it so much these photos :) Your mum have good idea ;)

    SvarSlett