tirsdag 31. juli 2012

AEROPLANE AND BLUEBERRIES


Hello friends!
Today I have been working out with sis!
We went for a jog in the woods.

I felt a little insecure at first. There were many cars parked there, and we met a few other people who were jogging too. They came running past us, and I didn't feel comfortable with that.. Were they chasing me? Needed a hug before we got started..



Okay, here we go. Lets take the red route!


Everything got so much better out in the woods. I love beeing out here!

A few months ago, we had a storm here called "Dagmar", and she knocked over many trees!
I was told to pose in front of this root, but I don't trust this big ugly thing.. Is it reaching out to grab me?


And another toppled tree! This one almost looks like a sculpture!



-And I can improve my balance on this stack of timber!


As we ran on, something big and noisy flew above us. Don't know what it was, but it was fun to watch!

Look at me, I have made 1 kilometer, and I am still going strong!


Hey, stop! I need a little break here. I spotted something blue and tempting off the trail!


Don't they just look delicious!?


-Just need a little taste.. Uhm! They're yummy!


The nature is on its best right now! Interesting smells and objects all around!


And I have made 2 kilometers!


Yesss! We are there! Took a shortcut to the car, but I am still not worn out :) Actually I am ready for more fun!


This was a great work out, sis. Did I train you well? Think you're exhausted! But you did well!

See you soon!
xoxo, Divo <3

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Divo :)
    I decided to buy a dog, because I think it's a really nice thing, full of happyness :)
    You're really cute, and as I say I want to buy a dog LIKE YOU <3 i love you so much, and you're cutter than Boo :DD so I'm waiting your ansewer which kind of puppy you are :) Thank you :)*

    SvarSlett
  2. Hello Dina!
    Thank you!
    I am a mixed breed, my mom is maltese/lhasa apso, and my dad is pomeranian.
    If you want to own a dog, read a lot about how to rais a puppy, and consider wether you have the time to it! A puppy requires full attention 24/7 the first few months, and later you have to spend time training it and walking it every day. If not, the dog can be miserabel and misbehave.
    If you get lot of information, sign up for puppyclasses and give the dog time and love, it will be a good friend! But be prepared that there can be times that the dog don't do as you expect, he can bite or do his business inside, he can be bullying and so on. You have to be very patient and keep up the good work. We are not writing about this kind of insidents in this blog, but perhaps we should :) Maybe you know all this alredy, just needed to be sure :)
    Good luck finding a pyppy!
    -Divo

    SvarSlett