fredag 20. juli 2012

I'M LEARNING TRICKS!

Hi friends!

Today I we did something great!

It started when I smelled my delicious, lovely, yammy treats! I thought - Now we're gonna play!
And we did!

Still, I don't really get this game. It's obvious that my sister wants me to do something, but I can't really figure out what it is..

Hey, give it to me! I want that treat!


I am listening, and I really do my best to understand you! Is this good?


Or this? Is this what you want me to do? Oh, something is happening here..!


YESS!!!  Treat is coming!!!


 Ooooh, I enjoy this!!!



Okay, we're doing it again..


Eh.. helloo, I am already sitting, right?!?


Allright, I've done nothing, but still get a treat. I can like this!


I might be small, but I'm not stupid!


I am soooo good! :D

Kiss and hug <3
-Divo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Such a nice small dog, even if he stands on his hind paws he isn't greaterm or it doesn't seems like he is it.
    But thats so great! :)
    Hope he learns it fast.

    So, now I'm going to vacation the next one week, till next saturday, so I'm very sorry, because I can't read you blog till send.
    But I'm still strung up till then in a positive way, because of the new posts of you till than!

    Have a nice week!

    Bye bye!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much, Marcus!
      Hope you'll have a great vacation. I'll keep up my work and have a lot of new posts for you when you get back!

      -Divo :)

      Slett