fredag 27. juli 2012

I AM SAILING!

Hello everybody!

I'm experiencing new things all the time!
Now I've also been out sailing a boat!


Okay, I'm on board!


Yeah, right, I'm on a boat for my first time, and you expect me to sit down here, seeing nothing?


Take me up there!!!


Ahh! This is better! What a wiew! I can see water!


And there's water everywhere, even on this side!


So, now I have seen a lot of water. Might as well take a little nap..


..And sleep a little more.. under the towel..


Oops! Where are we now? Think I need to do some private business! Can we please go ashore?


Nice place!


Maybe this is my private spot?


Now I feel good again! Hey, how do I get back in the boat?


Yes, sister, you can take me back out there!


No! I'm not to hot, I don't need to feel how the water is! Take me up!!!


Thank goodness! Hold me tight and get me safe back in the boat now!


Ahh, yes, I like it here! Food, water and snacks to chew on!


Is it over already? That's okay. Actually, I'm a little bit tired again..


It was a great trip, though, sister! 


You thought I would be afraid of the boat and the new noices, right? No, not this fellow! I enjoyed it! I'm a tough little guy, you see!

Don't you agree?

Love you all!
-Divo <3



5 kommentarer:

  1. Hvilken rase er han? Blir han stor når han blir voksen? hahah så søt han er!! <3

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hei Marina!
      Tusen takk!
      Divo er en blandingshund. Moren er mix av malteser og lhasa apso, mens faren er pomeranian. Vi tror at Divo blir ca 3,5 - 4 kg. Faren veide 2 kg og moren litt over 4 kg. Så vi får vente og se!

      Slett
  2. Divo nice photos :) I've already came back from Norway.You live in beautiful country a lot of amazing views;)You're a lucky puppy ;)
    Love from Poland Divo =*

    SvarSlett
  3. Hello Poland!
    Thank you!
    I read your komment about my friend Kira, the gordon setter. She is a very kind dog, but they really need lot of exercise! They need to run, and are most happy when they can run free in the woods. If you can give a gordon setter this, it will be a happy dog!
    -Divo <3

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank You so much Divo about a lot of information about your friend Kira:) Tusen Takk :)I live in house where's near forest so.. my dog can run all time :)
      Love from Poland :)

      Slett