søndag 15. juli 2012

NICE WALK IN THE FOREST

Finally! A sunny day!
It has been raining for a long time, but today it was beautiful outside!
We brought lunch and some water and went off for a forest ride!

Here you see our stilish water bottles! The juice is empty, but the bottles are perfect to bring along. And of course, I have my own!

Look what the rain did to the road!

But as you can imagine, I don't let a bad road stop me! I am looking for an adventure!

I just love beeing out in the nature, explore secrets and discover new smells!

- Even though there are difficult obstacles on the way. See my elegant jump over the roots?

I'm also extremely flexible, so I can sneak my way through the tall grass..

Nice with a little break on this tipped log

-And another one! Just had to enjoy the shadow here for a minute!

I thought it was cooling to wade through this puddle..

..but it was incredible muddy, and I had to tear myself out of it!

You have seen it before, but look how thin my legs get when they're wet! And now they are full of dirt too :(

Luckily, I dry up quickly, and I ran further through the woods.
I almost got stuck in all these old branches!

And I found this beautiful beetle in a daisy :)

I'm just so happy when I can run around like this!

And after such a ride, it tastes wonderful with food and water!

So if you ever need to feel good, I highly recommend you a nice walk in the forest!
- Divo <3

4 kommentarer:

  1. This is such a cute dog! And this blog is so funny, I always have fun reading it :)Keep on writing! Greetings from Finland

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you Andrina! I'm so happy that you follow me from Finland! Have a nice summer!
    -Divo <3

    SvarSlett
  3. A nice blogg do you have, Divo.
    Came here from Emilies blogg.
    I hope you have fun meanwhile you're writing this blogg.

    Greetings from Germany,
    Marcus

    SvarSlett
  4. Thank you Marcus!
    Think it's awsome to have this blog! I grow so fast, and it's nice to have this blog to look back on. I also do so many funny things every day, and my mom and sister loves to take pictures of all my sweet and amusing actions :)

    SvarSlett