torsdag 19. juli 2012

NEW HAIR CUT

What I haven't told you yet, is that my fur that has grown and grown since I was born. When I was about 9 weeks old my hair was 6 cm long on my back.

                                       Me 9 weeks old :)                                         

Now that I am 13 weeks old it measures 10 cm! The thing is that it grows in my face, too. So I have to cut it regularly, or I will grow a mustache and a long forelock like this:

                      This is not me, but how I could look like if I didn't style my facial hair :)
                                                   (cdhm.org)

Since I have the most wonderful eyes, I naturally have to show them!
But I promise you that the first time my mom pulled out the scissors, I refused to let her cut me..

We had to practice over and over again, and look how good I'm doing now!



Cutting the hair between my eyes..


I'm very glad that we're using a scissors with rounded ends.. 


Better close my eyes all the time until we're done..


And cutting the hair on my forehead too..


We're almost done..


Finished at last! The result is pretty good, isn't it?

See you later, friends!

-Divo




3 kommentarer:

  1. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett
  2. Hei! Mamman hans er blanding mellom malteser og lhasa apso, mens faren er en pomeranian :)

    SvarSlett