onsdag 25. juli 2012

WET SURPRISE

Hellooo!
I was so full of energy when me and my family went for a trip to a beautiful lake today!
I just ran around at full speed filled with joy and happiness!



Then I had to brake heavily as I suddenly reached the waterfront..
I have never seen such a large amuont of water before! Don't dare to take a bath here!!!
I turned sharply and ran back to the safer area..


Look at me how fast I am!


Yeehaw!


Then I made a terrible mistake and turned hard to the right..
I couldn't see that behind the high grass there was nothing but water!


It was definately not my intention to get into this situation..


Thankfully I remembered that I CAN SWIM! I have done it before in the river! As soon as I got over the first shock, I started to paddle with my paws.



I got closer and closer to the shore..




..Almost there!


Puh! Finally safely back on solid ground!
But what happened to my fur this time? I've suddenly got such a big head and a tiny, tiny body!
I'm truly soaking wet!



I'd better speed up again! I can run like the wind and get dry that way!



It helps!


Just a little bit more now!


Puh!! That was hard work! What did really happen back there?
Feel both embarrassed and pathetic right now..



Yes! I'm being saved!
Oh, so good to be wrapped in a soft towel!

-And to be held in loving arms!

Talk to you later!
Love, Divo <3

2 kommentarer:

  1. HAHAHAAAA! Evig morsomt skrevet!! :D Er en utrolig søt voffs du har! <3

    SvarSlett
  2. Aw, tusen takk, Suzanne!

    SvarSlett