lørdag 14. juli 2012

MY NEW FRIEND KIRA

Hi everyone!
I want you to meet my new friend Kira!

My family took me to the great city Lillehammer to let their friends there meet ME!
Our friends have this beautiful, kind gordon setter.



Look how good we look together!

We were training together..

Sharing treats..

Oops, guess you caught me "sharing" her toy..

Kira made it clear that it was her toy..

But I wanted it back.

You see, Kira is the most patient dog you can imagine. And she understood that I am a baby dog, and treated me very gently.. So, I could taste her food while she was eating..

I could eat her ear when she was chewing her bone..

I could chew on her right ear when she was resting under the table..

..and on her left ear too..

Despite me bothering her this way, she kept coming to me all the time.

So I understand now that I am really sweet and fun to play with! :)

Keep enjoying the summer!
See you soon,
Divo <3

1 kommentar:

  1. Beautiful photos:)Is your friend good dog?How is she ?;)I'm asked because I want bought dog Gordon Seter:)Hahah I was in Lillehammer 27 July;) Beautiful city I was in Hunderfossen:D Very nice place with a lot of Troll :P

    SvarSlett