fredag 22. juni 2012

WHAT!? A LEASH ON ME?

My mom does many weird things. You know what she did today?

We got outside, and I was like happy-happy, yeeey, lets go and discover the world!
And then she did this:

                                  Hey, mom, are you serious?

I was like paralyzed, could not move a foot.

                                  Felt a little dejected - I really don't like this...

And then she called and lured, like all that whining would help? I just started to jump and bounce like crazy.

                              Can you stop this now? Hey, mom, I don't want to do this! Help!


Reluctantly I walked a few steps, and my mom got like cheering and praising. What for?
My mom must be smarter than I thought, because she rapidly removed the leash. Thank goodness! What was she thinking? I am really good at walking, I follow my mom tightly an nicely. She doesn't have to direct or pull me!

     Really? The leash is off now?


Better free and happy! This is life! Running like the wind in the grass! Jippi!

See you soon!
Divo :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar