lørdag 23. juni 2012

FIRST BATH IN THE RIVER

We live close to the river and have already walked along it a couple of times. I am very curious of how it will be to jump out into the water, have a lovely swim and get all wet. Here I'll show you my first experience with the river!
                                                    Yeehaaa! River, here I come!


                               Yuck, didn't think it would look like this!


     Found a nicer place here! Better try with just one foot first..


   Wasn't too bad! Tastes good as well! If I just stretch out a little longer, it might taste even better..


     Oops, what happened? Suddenly I slipped out in the river, all wet on my butt..


     Well, it's a lovely summer day, can just as well go for a swim then..



                            Oh, if I only could get hold of those leaves.. They're far out, thoug..


     Don't dare to take another step.. its really deep out there. Scary.. Think I'll better get up again!



      -Or not.. Jeez, look how thin and silly my legs look when they're wet..


This whole thing was kind of embarrassing.. Hope to get a little braver soon!

See ya!
Divo


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar