mandag 25. juni 2012

MY MIDSUMMER NIGHT CELEBRATION

As I told you, I would show you some pictures from my midsummer night celebration.
We started with a family lunch, and everybody there wanted to get to know me!

My little cousin, 1 year and 4 months, is learning how to treat a dog. I'm glad that grown ups keep an eye on both of us, so that we can get a good relationship!


 My other cousin is 6 years old, and he is already good with dogs. He really loves me! And I feel very comfortable with him <3


As you can see, I got full attention from everyone! I got them to lay down on the floor with me!


 When the evening came, we went to a family party. The weather was cold, but I was kept warm and safe <3


                                                  <3

                                                  <3

Guess you can see that I was having fun! Lots of space to run on! And it was really cosy with that huge bonfire!


                                
                        - and all the time there were someone who took care of me! <3



    Never been out this late before!

Still have more stories to tell you,
see you soon!

DIVO xxx

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar