søndag 24. juni 2012

MY FIRST SPA ADVENTURE

Hi guys!

Today I had this spa experience!
After last night's midsummer night party, I needed a thorough cleancing..
I will tell you about yesterday's celebration later, right now I will show you pictures from my makeover :)

It was well planned, we had bought this new "Fluffy Puppy Shampoo", aromatic and delicious.


                                    I'm exited! Let's get started!

What I didn't expect was this - I was put in the sink and made soaking wet.
                                 Yuck, this is no fun!

                 My goodness, I feel all naked and skinny! What happened to my stylish fur?


                                Well now, at least, here comes some pleasant floral scent!
                           


                               Okay, just rubb it in!

                           
                               

                                            Ah, finally, some wonderful massage! <3


                                    The shampoo is all rinsed out, I'm done!
                                     My mother and sister just loves my pink little belly :)

                                However, I still look a little miserable...

                                           Oh, that was good! Wrap me well in the towel!
                                          Yes! I'm saved!
lllll
                              Hey! Didn't I look better before this whole mess? Just asking..

                    Oh, wow, what happened to my chic hairstyle? The hair dryer messes it up!

                                                 As if this is any better...
                                                  Think I look like a guinea pig!

                                              Leave it! I am blowing away!

                                
                             A little sceptical.. Can I trust that it's over? Are we finally finished?


                              What??  Did you electrify me?? This hairstyle is a little intense..
                                 But  - what's that? Looks like rewarding time!

                                          Yummy!


                                           Think I deserve a big bite!


                                                
Okay, I ended up kind of handsome, didn't I? No wonder why they keep giving me treats!
Quite happy about the result myself! Don't you think?

See you around!
-Divo <3

5 kommentarer:

  1. You are a cute little dog :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Aw, du er så søt! Du er akkorat sånn som min valp, Kenzo når han tok sitt første bad! :D Men er ikke godbitene der til voksnehunder? Menmen, dere gjør som dere vil. søt er dere hvertfall, alle sammen :D

    SvarSlett
  3. You are so cute, Divo! :D What kind of breed are you, I totally love your adorable face! ^^ <3

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I'm a mix between mom: maltese and lhasa apso, and dad, a pomeranian :)

      Slett
  4. har ikke ord for hvor søt du er! <3

    SvarSlett