onsdag 27. juni 2012

PUPPY GATHERING

Hi!

Yesterday I had this overwhelming meeting with a bunch of puppys from around the area. Guess who was the smallest one there?

Being so super small made me a target for both peoples legs and all the other dogs...

I was also the newcomer, another reason to bully me. At first I tried to outrun the other puppys..

But I was soon caught in a trap..

Just as I managed to breake free from the herd, a big grey puppy jumped on me so I rolled across the grass..

As soon as I got back up on my feet, a black puppy chased me and pushed me over as well..

But then I'd had enough. I got really angry and growled to the other dogs. It didn't come out just as I had planned though, because my voice is still very thin and weak :(   But as you can see, the other dogs took the hint and backed off! I'm a tough guy anyway!


A little later I fortunately met this little fellow! He is a Tibetan Spaniel and even my age!


Look how polite we greeted eachother

A little friendly wrestling is okay.

We just played -


- and played :)


This is not a fight, it's more like a hug..
We really liked eachother! Looking forward to meet you next week, little puppy!

See you folks soon, too!
-Divo

3 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Hei!
      Han er en blandingshund <3
      Mamman er Malteser/Lhasa apso og pappan er Pomeranian.

      Slett
  2. That was right Divo, don't let the big dogs bully with you. n__n

    SvarSlett