tirsdag 26. juni 2012

I FOUND A TREASURE!

Just want to show you a delishious thing I found today. It smells lovely, and is really good to chew on as well! I was on a walk with my mom, on a path down by the river. Then I found this little goodie:

                                              I ran all I was capeable of, eager to
                                              show my find to mom.


                                              Hey, mom, wait for me!


                                        I said STOP! I have something to show you!



                       Look, look! I found this delicious empty raisin box! Am I lucky or what!?

My mom was happy for me, but I got the feeling that she didn't appreciate my find as much as I did. How is that possible? I'm extatic, can't stop jumping around, and can't believe that I found a treasure like this!

The world is full of surprises. Good stuff everywhere!

See you soon,
Divo <3

3 kommentarer:

  1. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett
  2. He looks so excited with what he found! Cute <3

    SvarSlett
  3. Love Divo! cutest dog ever!! :D

    - Love Sara

    SvarSlett