torsdag 28. juni 2012

I'M THE NEW MARADONA

Hi!!

I've just found out that I have a huge football talent!


Until today I had never seen a football in my life.


But my sister Emilie found an old, ragged, small football in the garden. Just my size, and it is soft so I can bite it!


She tossed it, and I was so eager to run after the ball - super focused on my target!

I'm just super thrilled when I sprint to catch the football!

You wouldn't believe how fast I am!

I've got it!

Heading the ball, is it a goal??

Yeey! I won the game!

Have you ever seen such a young, promesing, sweet football talent? <3

Your champion,
Divo

1 kommentar:

  1. Wow Divo You have a big talent You would have been in Poland in Euro 2012 :D You're so cute and so talented dog ;)
    Divo I have some question for you Could you tell
    me Do you know some scandinavian's names of female dogs ;)
    Love from Poland =*

    SvarSlett