søndag 24. juni 2012

RAT AND ME

Hi!

Today I want to show you my friend Rat.
Rat used to live in IKEA, but he followed mom home. Yesterday she did surgery on him, took out all the filling, and stitched him together. Now he is a little safer for me to play with, mom says.

     Rat is kind, and doesn't mind me chewing on his tail


     I know, we look really good together <3



                                                         As I said... <3


     What are you whispering, Rat? I can't hear you! Whisper louder!


     Well, who cares what a rat says anyway...


     Still nice to sleep with a friend beside you though :)

Love,
Divo

7 kommentarer:

  1. you are so cute Divo!!! i´m looking forward to follow your blog.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you! Hope to have new stories to tell you soon!

      Slett
  2. aww ny favorittblogg! divo er så søt <3

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Herlig med fast leser! <3 Jeg gleder meg til å se deg igjen i min neste lille historie!
      -Divo

      Slett
  3. Haha, såå søt hund jo ! Tror jeg kommer til å komme innom her flere ganger ja :-D

    SvarSlett
  4. Such a cute puppy! I love this blog, I'm sure I'll be checking it every day :) <3

    SvarSlett
  5. Jeg har allerede blitt en fast leser! Du er virkelig søteste hunden jeg har sett Divo <3 Hils masse tim mammaen din og si at hun er en god blogger og en pen jente!

    SvarSlett