mandag 16. juli 2012

WAS AT THE VET TODAY

Today I had a close encounter with this ugly thing:
(Picture found at notteroy-dyreklinikk.no)


I didn't know what I was headed for when I sat on sis' lap in the car




It was time for my vaccines..  I guess nobody likes injections - but they will protect me from several  diseases though..

(msd-animal-health.no)


This is not me, but it shows exactly what happened to me in the veterinarian's office:
(puppy-training-at-home.com)


I was acting exemplary and the vet got to check my teeth, he examined my heart, eyes and so on.
He was very smart, because just before he injected the vaccine, he placed several treats right in front of me. I was so distracted, and the whole thing was over in no time. Proud of myself, I stood still and was a very good boy! 
And here you can see my very own vaccination form:

 
Still, I was kind of tired when I got home.. I found a silent corner and lay down for a while


Yaaawn! Think I'll take a little nap..


Zzzzzzzz..
Think we'll have to talk later!
See you!

-Divo 





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar